Classic 85-Year-Old Beauty
The Lake Mills Golf Club welcomes you to our course, which has provided a great golf experience for more than 85 years. Our course will challenge every aspect of your game with our blue tees or offer a great casual game from our white, gold, and red tees.
During our 2010 season, we challenged all golfers to score 82 or less from our blue tees, and only eight players succeeded.
USGA Rules Govern All Play
1. We reserve the right to refuse anyone the privilege of golfing.
2. All players must register in the golf shop before starting play on the course.
3. No starting on Hole No. 10 without permission from the golf shop.
4. Each player shall have a set of clubs including a putter.
5. Keep power cart a minimum of 30 feet from the greens.
6. No practice swings on tees. Move to rough to swing.
7. Replace all divots, repair ball marks on greens and rake sand traps.
8. Limit of two people in golf carts at all times.
9. Willful damage to any part of the course or equipment or horseplay on the course will be cause for immediate ejection. NO REFUNDS.
10. USGA rules govern all play except where modified by local rules.
11. Play all water holes as lateral hazards.
12. Anyone failing to have the proper ticket for the back nine will be asked to leave the course.